Join us at the premier congress for healthcare administrators! Comprising three congresses, SingHealth Healthcare Management 2019 brings together experts from around the globe in a learning opportunity for administrators in the healthcare sector.
• Singapore Healthcare Management Congress (SHMC)
• Singapore Healthcare Supply Chain Management Congress (SHSCMC)
• Singapore Healthcare Enterprise Risk Management Congress (SHERMC)
Continuing Professional Education credits may be obtained.
3-Days Congress Pass* in the following categories:
• Public Healthcare Organisations, Government Agencies & Education Institutions S$600
• Private and Overseas Healthcare Organisations & Suppliers S$1,300
1-Day Congress Pass* (on 22 Aug ONLY^) in the following categories:
• Public Healthcare Organisations, Government Agencies & Education Institutions S$300
• Private and Overseas Healthcare Organisations & Suppliers S$700
*Prices shown are subject to prevailing government tax. Payment must be made prior the conference commencement date. No cancellation is allowed after 19 July 2019.
^Please note that 1-Day Pass is for participants registering for 22 Aug only. 1-Day Pass will not be allowed to attend on 20 - 21 Aug.
For participants from SingHealth Institutions
1. Kindly register with your respective HRs.
2. Please seek approval from your HODs before registering with your respective HRs. Registration Form and Contact person for the institution HRs can be found HERE.
3. Confirmation email will be sent to you upon approval.
For participants from other Institutions/Organisations
Please click the following button to register. A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the conference.
*Please note that internet-enabled device is required for the accessing the registration page
For Bulk Registration or if you have any technical issues with the portal, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) By providing the information for registration, you confirm that you have read, understood and consent to the SingHealth Data Protection Policy, a copy of which is available at http://www.singhealth.com.sg/pdpa. Hard copies are also available on request.
2) Please note that photographs may be taken during this event for publicity purposes.
Note: The portal is best viewed in Internet Explorer 11.