Join us at the premier congress for healthcare administrators! Comprising two congresses, Singapore Healthcare Management 2023 brings together experts from around the globe in a learning opportunity for administrators in the healthcare sector.
• Singapore Healthcare Management Congress (SHMC)
• Singapore Healthcare Supply Chain Management Congress (SHSCMC)
Date and Venue: 16 and 17 August 2023 at Sands Expo & Convention Centre
*Prices shown are subject to prevailing government tax. Payment must be made prior the conference commencement date.
SingHealth Institutions: SGD590
Other Public Healthcare Institutions: SGD700
All Other External Organisations (Private Hospitals, Suppliers and Overseas Delegates): SGD980
Do note that full registration fees will be charged for any cancellation/ replacement received after 28 July 2023.
In the event that refund is necessary, please note that the bank admin charges will be borne by the delegate.
How to register?
1. Please seek approval from your HODs before registering with your respective HR representatives before 28 Jul 2023. You will be required to provide the necessary billing details in order to complete your registration.
2. Contact person for respective institution HRs can be found HERE.
3. The Secretariat will be in touch with you in five (5) working days upon receiving the approval from your HR.
For self-paying attendees:
1. To register, please click HERE (best viewed with Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome browsers), or scan the QR code below
2. The Secretariat will be in touch with you in five (5) working days upon receiving your registration.
• Kindly conatact the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to do a bulk registration.
• Continuing Professional Education Points (MCR, SNB, PRN and DCR) will be awarded for registered attendees, subjected to the councils’ approval.
In line with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA), please note that we have updated our SingHealth Data Protection Policy, a copy of which is available at http://www.singhealth.com.sg/pdpa. Hard copies are also available on request.